Monday, January 14, 2013

Rainy Day

Bob Marley said "Some people feel the rain, others just get wet." Hmmm, I totally agree with him.

I used to hate the rain, but these days I love the rain most. I love hiding myself under a blanket while reading a book or listening to the music in the middle of a rainy day. Only the rain gives me a reason to be lazy all day long.

I think when I'm walking in the rain, nobody can see me crying. And after that, I feel that I'll be fine because the rain will erase my pain.

The rain just reminds me of my precious childhood. When I was child, I like playing around under the raindrops. I like running under the rain and I didn't care of getting cold. If I got a cold, I didn't need to go to school. I think, that was my happiest moment ever.


Let the rain kiss you
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops
Let the rain sing you a lullaby
(Langston Hughes)

No comments:

Post a Comment